On 2014-10-20 15:48, Juan Martorell wrote:

> I know, in fact we are writing messages in Spanish. However, the
> buttons and labels are still in English. What I meant is that some of
> the potential collaborators struggle even with the UI. What I was
> asking is whether there is a way to localize the forum UI.

I can change the language of the forum, but I couldn't find a way to
make it really multi-lingual so that the UI language depends on the
user's settings. You may want to ask about that at
http://support.nabble.com/Free-Support-f1.html

> In addition, rule editor cannot be fully translated and therefore many
> users just give up on that.

I know, but it's not that easy as that it's yet another technology
(Javascript/AngularJS). Patches to make it translatable are welcome.

Regards
  Daniel