On Wednesday 22 May 2002 10:43, you wrote:
> I've seen patch to squid somewhere. The trick is to encode original
> requester information into new request packets. It can go into
> "priority" field - it is 32bit and is userspace-settable.

That sounds exactly like the solution I've been looking for for about 3
months!

Devik, could you possibly find out or give me a hint, where you've seen this
patch? I am really interested in such a thing and I would be very grateful
for everything someone knows about it.

> I'm currently thinking about doing something like it but have no
> time ...

Unfortunataly I currently do not have the time to build it for myself as
well. (I'm also sure that Devik would be way faster ;)

Thanks,
        Andreas Lehrbaum