I'm not sure whether a "curses" character based GUI qualifies as a GUI,
but I have made one for the advanced routing/iproute2/class based shaping:

        http://users.pandora.be/stes/

under the ipmenu.html link you see some screenshots.

it's curses based because you can then install that on a  "hardened" linux
distribution with only the kernel + networking/Routing utilities, without any
X windows installed on it

I personally use this GUI with a linux router and a VT100 unisys terminal
attached to it ...