Ok here is solution.

1) the filter is not swallowed. For inner filters you
   have to use "tc filter show dev lo parent 1:1". If
   you miss parent keyword nothing will be shown.

2) the code you attached can't work. You wanted to use "default"
   keyword to direct packets into 1:1 and then use filter attached
   to 1:1. It can't be done. default is resolved as last instance
   and MUST point to a LEAF. No other resolution is done then.
   To solve your prob use catchall u32 filter (src 0.0.0.0 0 f.e.).
   on 1: and flowid 1:1.

devik