hi all,

i want guidance in advance routing--to be specific load balance between
two links..
i have gone thru the LARTC docs and docs for julians patches too.. am
yet to implement it but have a few queries/doubts..
our setup--> we have two providers. the present one is thru a wan link
using cisco router & the 2nd is a wireless link terminated in another
router. these two routers will be connected to linux box(its a
compulsion to have 2 routers).. the linx box has 3 interface, 2 of wich
are connected to the router via a switch.. we already have valid/real ip
with us
after going thru the docs i find that with julians patch one needs to
**MASQUERADE** to the links... we dont want that !.. we want our real ip
to flow in these 2 links(real ip already being broadcasted on provider's
network)..
so my Question is-->possible without **MASQUERADE** ??.. will the
setup(as shown in docs) loadbalance for our real ip's ?? ..
what other things i have to consider ?..
Awaiting a reply very very anxiously..
A.H