Hi all.

I'm putting together a few proposals for a client who has a T3 with four
4down1up  cable modems.  They want to loadbalance the bandwidth.  I am going
to propose a linux box to do this but for completeness sake I am curious what
products do others use to do this.

I am toying with the FatPipe line of products but having not used any or know
anyone who has it's difficult to recommend.

That being said what "Brand" name boxen have you all used, or replaced with
iproute2 boxes?

What sort of problems are common with commercial boxes compared to linux or
vice versa