William L. Thomson Jr. said:

> Yes, but not in sense that traffic comes in one interface and goes out
> another. From my understanding the main benefit of the SysMaster
> solution was the number of connections being balanced had nothing to do
> with the number of interfaces.

... so it would go in and then come out again on the same interface?

I'm sure it's great as far as ease of configuration, but to tell the truth
I'd rather plug in an extra cable or two, and not halve my available
bandwidth by doubling the per-link traffic.

I guess it's a very targeted product, I just think it sounds rather silly.