Hi All,

I am fairly new to Linux and TC. I am currently implementing Bandwidth Management/Traffic Control for a gateway product which is based on Linux 2.4.18 kernel. I am required to implement some kind of a user based traffic control where each user(source IP) is allocated a fixed amount of bandwidth. I also need to do traffic shaping both for the eggress and ingress traffic. Going through LARTC documentation , I found that IMQ with HTB will suit my requirement. Is anybody using IMQ with HTB? Can HTB and IMQ work with 2.4.18 kernel? If so, where can i download all the patches? It is difficult for us to migrate to 2.4.20 kernel as most of the software has already been developed using 2.4.18 kernel.

I really appreciate any help in this regard.

Thanks,

Hemanth

Do you Yahoo!?