Hi Bogdan!

Thanks. One more question:

If I match packets for shaping (instead of tc filters), which chain should I
match packets on? Usually I use FORWARD in the mangle table, but if I look
at the following diagram:

http://www.sparkle-cc.co.uk/firewall/firewall.html

it seems that packets won't go through FORWARD anymore (if it goes through
the bridge) so I guess I should match packets on OUTPUT in the mangle table
- is this assumption correct?