Hi Martin!

I just applied the bridge-nf and ebtables patches and tried it and I can
match packets in the mangle table as usual (also have to use FORWARD for
packets passing through the machine).

--

Regards
 Abraham

It is more rational to sacrifice one life than six.
                -- Spock, "The Galileo Seven", stardate 2822.3

 Abraham vd Merwe [ZR1BBQ] - Frogfoot Networks
 P.O. Box 3472, Matieland, Stellenbosch, 7602
 Cell: +27 82 565 4451 Http: http://www.frogfoot.net/
 Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]