Hello, Emmanuel,

Straight to the question:

1. Personally I'm using mostly HTB.
2. Yes, it is in real use - that way I'm controlling traffic in the ISP I'm
working in.
3. I didnt get this question. If you're asking about the HW parameters -
PIII/1Ghz. If you're asking about the quantity of QOS boxen I'm using - 5 of
them, 4 GNU/Linux and one FreeBSD.
4. Yes, I'm using Cisco policers, but not for smth serious. Besides I'm
using FreeBSD altq with CBQ as a shaper (cause that's what it is).

On Thu, 4 Sep 2003 22:56:02 +0200