Dear all,

I'm running htb on 2.4.24, following setup:

running on a bridge, ebtables patch, firewall marks with iptables, and an SFQ for
every HTB.

Everything works fine, so I don't go into details, there is just one thing which
suprises me:

When I configure HTB to shape to about 900 kbit/s, the resulting speed is about 400
kbit/s.

For higher speeds it's more accurate (but stil too slow), for lower speeds it gets
worse.

Does anyone here have any idea why? I've just added a "correction factor" to my
scripts, so it's kind of allright, but I would like to know if others experience the
same thing.

Jeroen.