pljosh wrote:
Użytkownik Andy Furniss napisał:

I tried with your rc.shape script on my LAN using scp. I couldn't get the bash to work - it looks to me like it will only set one user. But I

Did you launch it passing argument in "" or ''?
./rc.shape "4 5 6"
is quite far different than
./rc.shape 4 5 6

hardcoded my settings in it and checked with tc -s class ls dev eth0 that my 2 classes existed.

I dont get it: you prepared two classes for two PCs which is equivalent to "t5" on my graph which shows that HTB acts PERFECT in such conditions.

Oops I was thinking less classes were worse - I should have reread the post. I'll try later with more.

Andy.