pljosh wrote:
Użytkownik Andy Furniss napisał:

I just tried with 2 d/l and 3 classes - I see the same as you now.

Andy.

I am happy that there is finally confirmation of what I've seen :)
But what now? I am just starting with traffic shaping and my question is: how is that - that so many people are using HTB for so long time and nobody noticed it is not fair?
I suppose with more complex configurtions which are propably more common the fact that some part of HTB is not fair (borrowing I suppose) is blured and hard to notice some incorrect behavior.

Does Devik work on HTB yet. Maybe he could look at this problem closer? Should I notice him about that? What do you think?

I assume you saw the patch - and it's OK now?

Andy.