Thanks for those links. I'm building this server from scratch, so
kernel recompiling is fine. But will these tools be able to monitor
the bandwidth of individual users on the server itself? I realise you
grab the apache logs to monitor bandwidth for web servers, but what
about other services, say ssh, scp or wget? Is there an way to log the
total amount of data passing through an interface? Is this possible?
Thanks for your help,
Patrick