If I use the vlans interfaces eth0.1 and eth0.2 in the tc statements, I would
have two independent root qdiscs on each interface, and this won´t let me
prioritize LAN1 over LAN2. That's why I set this up all on eth0, which is the
interface that sees all the entire traffic.
Any other idea?
Thanks for your answers