When I read this earlier I thought of offering the same, i'm using a mix of -j mark and tc filters to do my routing into nexted qdiscs. Seems more like i'd consider this a bug of classify that should be fixed, and maybe a note in the howto that it is broken for now.

- Jody

Georg C. F. Greve wrote:

|| On Fri, 15 Jul 2005 22:58:09 +0200
|| "Georg C. F. Greve" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
gg> It is comforting that you have done something similar with
gg> success, so I guess a combination of -j MARK and -j CLASSIFY
gg> targets might be able to do that job, I will have to try this.

UPDATE: This indeed appears to be working.

Maybe this ought to go into the HOWTO in some way.

Regards,
Georg