Stephen Hemminger wrote:
> The memset fix is in current CVS. I just wasn't going to take the
> patch that looked at utsname to decide what hash to use.

Yes, that sucks. We have another incompatibility, old iproute versions
(like the one shipped by Debian) show garbage statistics for HFSC. I
think it still works properly, but I wasn't able to track down the
cause. I have a feeling its somehow related to the gen_stats changes.

>>BTW, running valgrind on tc shows lots of uses of uninitialized values,
>>it seems like a good idea if someone would go over these and fix them
>>up.
>

> If we had a test script of commands (code coverage), that would help.

Getting good coverage looks like a lot of work, but I'll put it on
my TODO list for a boring day :)