helo again. I think this question i am asking is worth:

we know that pppoe-server creates a pppX device on each connection done to it. So, when i have to shape, i have to shape each pppX connection device on itself alone. What i know is that the borrowing method on one device by itself, e.g. ppp0, alone using HTB or the like. this means that i have to create for another device, e.g. ppp1, its own HTB or CBQ tree.

So, how can i in PPPoE technology setup sharing or borrowing between all the pppX devices so it won't let network starvation problem float on surface?

Thanks.