On 14-08-2006 17:42, Jacques Rompen wrote:
What we want to do is the following:
I live in a student complex with 7 other people. Every room has its own internet connection from the same ISP. Ip, gateway, subnet are asigned through dhcp on mac-adres basis. Every internet connection is capped at 20mbit
up/down.
We want to get all computers on an internal network. So we need some sort of router that accepts all 8 internet
connections and routes it out over a gbit nic -> switch -> internal network
So we have a computer with 10 nics and "hopefully" enough internal bandwith.

Maybe you have some other reasons to make one gateway but to have internal network you only need to set a second address from local range (not colliding with that used by ISP) on each box.

But if you really need this together and with multipath, setting CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH = "y" and CONFIG_IP_ROUTE_MULTIPATH_CACHED = "n" (!) should change multipath randomly.

Jarek P.