Hi,
>.. so I'm probably missing / not seeing something simple, or I don't
>know.
>This setup works for real interface, as well as for bonding. During testing,
>real interface is normally working in 192.168.100/24 subnet.

Is there an interface configured on the same VLAN on the other side
of the link?
If there is not, ARP fails (no one replies to the requests) and you
never transmit anything to 192.168.20.1 (which is why the filter is
not even tested).
For a quick test, you can hardcode the IP/MAC mapping with

    ip neigh add 192.168.20.1 lladdr <PUT_HERE_A_MAC_ADDR> dev eth1.11

Your exact same config works on my system.

Regards
/Christian
[ http://benve.info ]