Jeff Bizzarro, il capoclan di bioinformatics.org, mi ha spedito questa lista di cose da includere nel kit:

Regarding LASER, here's my selection of programs hosted at
Bioinformatics.Org that are well-developed, generally useful, and that
can be easily distributed:

E-Cell: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=49
G-Language: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=133
Genpak: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=16
Genquire: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=99
Ghemical: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=41
Librarian: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=131
MeltSim: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=32
MuGeN: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=108
PCalc: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=62
Polyxmass: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=195
Sight: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=210
WinBLAST: http://bioinformatics.org/project/?group_id=285

Note that they require different operating systems and operational
environments (they aren't all Windows .exe's).

Cheers.
Jeff

bussola ha scritto:
questa arriva dalla lista bioinformatics, alla quale ho spiegato il
porgetto di cd
bye
m.