From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Kalyanramu Vemishetty
Sent: Tuesday, January 06, 2004 10:14
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: ISA to PCI

Hi all,

We brought AT-AO-10/16 (all analog output board) long back.
This board was computer with ISA slots.

We have a new computer with PCI slot. Is there any way we can connect this
board to PCI slot (using any other hardware like adapter etc.,) without
changing the software much.

What we are looking for is a low-cost replacement solution.

Thanks,
Kalyan

Graduate Research Assistant
Mechanical Engineering