I have matlab script in a vi that I want to use to calculate
eigenvectors and eigenvalues of a large array. I started with a small
array (3x3)and it calculated them incorrectly. However when i ran the
same script in Matlab the correct values are returned. On top of that
when I try and save the vi after running it I get an insane object
error at FPHP+DC. I tried rewriting the vi without copying and pasting
etc. but it wont go away. I then simplified the vi to simple integer
addition and removed the eig()instruction and error doesn't appear
anymore, so it seems that the eig() instruction is causing all of this
and it isn't even giving the correct answers! Where does this leave
me? I can't get the eigenvectors using the Labview vi because the
array i will using eventually is (944x944) and the labview vi gives me
an error saying I have exceeded maximum iterations. This is why I am
using Matlab in the first place.

Thanking you in advance!!
Marion