Stan

Yes Arild Danielson of Norway coded a very useful set of Savitsky-Golay
filtering functions. He made them publically available in February 1997.
They still work fine in LV7, although the originals were in LV4.1 I
believe. The VI llb which contains all necessary VIs and also a nice demo
to compare the Savitzky-Golay with other more conventional means of
filtering is called Firfunc.llb. This library should be found in
info-labview archives.

The author gets all the credits for this very nice and useful suite of VIs.
Arild are you still listening somewhere on this planet?

I hope you can get them from the archives or directly from the author.

Regards

Urs

Urs Lauterburg
Physics demonstrator