From: Jerome Whelan [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, January 22, 2004 8:57 AM
To: Info-LabVIEW Mailing List
Cc: Debra NSWC Whelan
Subject: [W] File Dialog.vi only shows unseen files

I am using FileDialog.vi to present to the user a list of datalog files from
which to choose. This may occur more than one time during program execution.
I notice that once a file has been listed and selected by the user, that
file name is absent from the presented name list next time the FileDialog.vi
is called.

I have wired the StartPath and DataLogType inputs, other inputs unwired.

Stopping and re-running the top level VI makes all file names again visible.
Anyone else see this behavior?