I have found some strange behavior while using stop controls. I have
a main vi which has two while loops. One of them is used to
continuosly acquire the images. The other while loop has event
structure that has several booleans which trigger different events.
Both the while loops are operated using the same stop. My problem is
this. None of the events get triggered when I press the buttons for
them. However if I keep the stop value true( which stops the
acquisition) and then click the event buttons all of them work fine.
so every time I want an event to run I first change this stop value to
true and then press the button for the event to fire. I want to know
what is causing this? Why is th stop button influencing the behavior
of  other events?