> I think using a history buffer and have one graph will be to slow. The
> satellite will be active for 6 - 8 hours, and towards the end of that
> time, I think (I don't know) that the time it would take to read in
> the buffer and then display the data would be significant, taking away
> resources needed to keep logging the new, incomming information. So, I
> will try and play with the property node and see if I can get
> anywhere.

You don't mention how much data you will have at that point.  It you are
going to display it all, someone has to keep it, and the graph and shift
register isn't quite as well suited to incremental updates as a chart
(that is why the chart was written), but when you change properties on a
chart, you often cause it to remap and redraw all of the data. Plus, you
don't have direct access to the data in the chart.  If you truly have
lots of data, you may want to decimate it for the display.

If you have numbers, I can give you some expected results.

Greg McKaskle