Using Open/Create/Replace file fx, one can specify custom patterns
using the custom pattern input, and if only one type is specified, all
files of that type that exist in that directory path show in the file
section of the dialog.  For example, if I use "*.bmp" as the custom
pattern, all files of .bmp type display in the file section of the
dialog that exist in the directory. However, if I specify multiple
types for custom pattern, files of those types specified in the custom
pattern do not show in the files section of the dialog. For example,
if I specify "*.bmp, *.jpg, *.png" as the custom pattern, no files of
these types display in the file section of the dialog.  Why is this,
and is there a workaround?