Dear Folks,
Is there a way to programmatically set the Text justification in  a table
in LV 6.1? I have a table of data in which I want to set all the column
headers to center justification, and yet set all the data in the cells (and
in the row headers) to left justification. I can't find a way to do this
programmatically, and from the UI all I can do is set it one way or the
other for the whole table (cells and headers). I know this is really just a
cosmetic issue, but it is something I would like to fix nonetheless. If you
manually set the headers to be center justified, that only works for the
headers you can see. If you scroll over, the new headers that become
visible are left justified. Any ideas, anyone?

Thanks in advance,
Alvin Moore

Alvin W. Moore Jr.
Measurement Systems Programmer