Are there any examples of CATV measurement for a Spectrum Analyzer
that includes Carrier level, Carrier Frequency, Aural level, Aural
Frequency, Aural Deviation, and Depth of Modulation.  I am using
LabView 7 and I am fairly new to the LabView world. I'm hoping to find
examples to help me learn the basics of acquiring these sigals from an
Agilent E4402 Spectrum Anaylzer.  I do multiple readings of Modulator
banks (ex. channel 45 through 60)and need to have just basic text read
out of each of the measurements stated above.