Hello,
Thank you for your inquiry regarding website login. I understand that
you would like to logon to Hotmail using LabVIEW 6.i. DataSocket
however, is used to send and receive data between computers running
LabVIEW. One possible solution is to use ActiveX events to run an
internet browser window on the front panel of your VI. I assume
however, that you would like LabVIEW to automate this task.
Unfortunately Hotmail is a secure site using Microsoft Passport .NET.
NET is supported by LabVIEW 7.0 but the .NET control of Passport
would have to be provided by Microsoft. The following link is a great
resource to learn more about the .NET single-login system.

http://msdn.microsoft.com/msdnmag/issues/02/09/Passport/

I hope this resource helps. Let me know if you would like more help
using a browser window on your front panel using ActiveX.

Shea C.
Applications Engineering