I am acquiring data at a rate of once every 30mS. This data is sorted
into clusters with relevant information being grouped together.  These
clusters are then added to a queue.  I have a cluster of queue
references to keep track of all the queues.  I pass this cluster
around to the various sub VIs where I dequeue the data.  Is this the
most efficient way of moving the data around?  I could also use
"Obtain Queue" and the queue name to create the reference whenever I
need it.
Or would it be more efficient to create one large cluster which I pass
around?  Then I can use unbundle by index to pick off the values I
need.  This large cluster can have all the values individually or it
could be composed of the previously mentioned clusters (ie. a large
cluster of clusters).