Hi,
I wrote a program in LabView 6.1, which runs under Windows NT to
acquire temperatures. Since I'm using a lot of local variables and
property nodes to make it user friendly, it became 6.3 MB.
I allowed the web publishing and the remote panel modes.
When the client is attached to the server over an Ethernet (10MB)
connection I'm able to load the panel into my browser and view my
data.
When the client is attached to the server over an analog modem
(56KBaud) I'm not even able to load the panel of my application. After
some 4 MB were loaded, the loading process becomes so slow that it
actually breaks.
What could be the problems and what to do ?
Thank you very much.
Cheers,
Temptanner