Hi Robert,

I do have a Dell PC, but it's a Dimension 2400.  I do not have a GPIB
card on my system.  The only card that I have is a network card.  I
got the same error today, but it also included a bunch of Open File VI
errors with it.  Don't know if that will help.  Also, something that I
forgot to mention is that I am opening Microsoft Access with Labview.
I got this VI from your website that allows Labview to open
application with the press of a button.  I am not sure if that's the
problem.  I don't think it is because it always happen overnight when
no activity is present.  I was going to included the source code but I
kept getting this error that I couldn't.  I was wondering if I could
email it to you.  You can reach me at [EMAIL PROTECTED] to
let me know if I can email you my source code.

Thanks!