Dan,

At 2:12 PM -0500 3/4/04, Bookwalter, Dan wrote:
Can you use the FP State property to tell you if the panel is minimized ?

Yup, and now that I look at the help screen, I'm sure I used that for something else just a few days ago, but I can't remember what for! The remaining problem with the FP State property is that it isn't available before LV7, or at least isn't documented then. I'll do some playing around and let you know what comes of it.

--
        EnWirementally,
        Paul F. Sullivan

        SULLutions              (781)769-6869
        "when a single discipline is not enough"

visit http://www.SULLutions.com