From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Holland, Guy
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 12:15 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Language Independence on Serial Output of "."

I have an application that outputs a string with numbers via the serial port.  Ex.
"SG1.23,4.56,7.89".  I developed the application in English but when the application
was installed onto a Non-English say Holland language, the output string turns into
"SG1,23,4,56,7,89".  The periods are replaced with commas.  I believe it might happen
with all languages that use commas ($1,00) rather than periods ($1.00).  How can I get
around this problem so that my application can be language independent?

TIA,

Guy Holland
Intralase Corp.