From: Irene He [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 9:49 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Cc: Holland, Guy
Subject: Re: Fw: Language Independence on Serial Output of "."

You can go to control panel->Regional Options->Numbers
tab to change the Decimal Symbol to "." instead of
"'". But that will affect all the decimal numbers on
that computer. So may not be the best way to handle
it. Unless you can retrieve what the decimal symbol is
used in a computer, then you can programmatically
change your command string to match that settings or
you have to make up a list of all the contries that
use "," for decimal numbers so that you can set the
strings correctly depends on the user input what
country they are. I know Germany use "'" instead of
"." too at least.

=====
Irene He
[EMAIL PROTECTED]