I want to create an array of 1D data for each possible combination of
data contained in a 1D array of clusters containing a 1D array.
I'm having a little trouble because it seems to require some kind of
recursive VI, but I don't know what it would look like, since the data
to the connector panes would obviously have to be consistent
("flattened" somehow).
If I had a fixed # (say, "N") of elements of the "outermost" 1D array,
I could write N nested for loops.  But I don't.
Maybe I'm not even smart enough to be asking this question.