From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Max Harbor
Sent: Monday, March 08, 2004 5:44 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [A] Evaluating a 3D Prametric Surface

I have assembled data taken in a series of stepped
tests that I have plotted using the 3D Parametric
Surface Graph.  Essentially the inputs are X, Y, and Z
matrices that describe a ribbon like surface that does
not fold under or back upon itself.  I want to perform
a fit and evaluation on the data such that I can input
scalar X and Y and output scalar Z.  Because the data
are distributed unevenly I am having fits coming up
with an evaluation routine to handle this.  Does
anyone have any suggestions or a canned solution to
this kind of a problem.

Thanks,
Max Harbor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]