Thanks for you answer, I have an E-series board AT-MIO 64 board, I'm trying
to connect a DIO config VI, but i don't know what i have to fill in at the
"port list"connection? It should be a 1D string array? All i want is the
first 8 digital channels, 0 -7 and i want to call them with a U8 array.
I have a 1000 points 1D array with U8's and i want them to be on my 8
digital channels.

Best regards,
Thijs Boerée

"Ben" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> schreef in bericht
news:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> The answer depends on your hardare.
>
> If you are using an NI-DAQ device you can see the examples under
>
> help>>>Search Examples>>>Hardware Input and Output>>>DAQ(Traditional
> DAQ)>>>Digital Input and Output>>>...
>
> The ... depends on the board you are using. If you can't find what you
> wnat there, your board may not support what you are attempting.
>
> Ben
>

> <a

href="http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RPAGEID=261&;
HRedirected=True&HUserId=101_3529&RFORMNUMBER=6">Ben

http://volt.ni.com/niwc/common.jsp?page=products_certification_cld&node=10638";>