There is no plan at the moment to move out of the standard text only format. I spoke
with Tom C.
and
his desire is to keep the list text only. I don't have any intention to stray from
this. I really
don't think this is an issue. Having the attachments stripped and re-linked is also an
option and
this idea can also be evaluated in the future.

One thing we should all realize is that there are several forums out there for
discussing LabVIEW.
Each one of these has their own "followers". There are people who only read info-lv
and others that
only read the comp.lang.labview newsgroup. Then again there are participants in the
forums.lavausergroup.org. The point is that each has a "character" and a unique set of
people that
surround it. We should try and avoid changing the makeup of info-labview if at all
possible and
keep the "character" consistent. When people subscribe to info-lv they know what they
are getting.
If anyone requires the shuffling around of attachments and HTML then info-lv is not
for you. There
are other resources for this purpose.

--
Thank You