On 03/22/04 14:04:17, "Bookwalter, Dan" wrote:
> I would like to see Info-LabVIEW on a news (NNTP)
> server.

I sure hope this doesn't happen... I have tried and tried
to get our IT guys to open up NNTP for me. They simply won't do it... I am sure there are many others in the same situation....

You can use Google for reading and posting. I've only used it for reading/searching archives so I can't comment on its ease of posting.

Does this settle your connection problem? Let me know of any other obstacles using a news server.

-Kevin