In our application we weigh fruit. We are using a conveyor scale,
moving over a chained plastic tray, at rates of 1 to 8-10 units /
second. Each plastic tray have two contact point, traveling over  load
cell surface.
An optical sensor send me a pulse when a tray is in the middle of a
load cell.  I=92m trying to read each fruit weight synchronously with
the pulse, but I receive a raw weigh plus noise (mechanical vibration
and rumble) and a damped oscillation due to many little shocks over
load cell=92s cantilever.
I=92m using a PCI-6013, 16 bit DAQ. I=92ve been  logged raw load cell
signal and compare it with averaged samples ( 300 @ 3000 Samples/sec),
low pass Chebyshev or  Butterworth filters, and  Basic Averaged DC
-RMS Vis=92 outputs.
  All processed signal  look alike.
I need info about a best signal processing and tricks, to get a
precise read without decreasing the maximum machine speed.
Thank You,

Alberto Tub=EDa
ALTELEC Ing. Electr.