Okay, I have fixxed the bogging my computer down problem.  As it
turnout I didnt have delays in my 8 plot VIs, I knew I had to have a
delay i just threw those togeather real fast not thinking.  One thing
left that I have noticed that spikes my CPU usage to 100% is moving
any of the front panels around by draging the title bar.  This really
isnt a problem but it is very very weird.  I am in the process now of
building what I call my data distributing VI as you described above
and once I get it working will most likely add occurances as you have
suggested.  Thank you for all your help.