Hello,

I have a BEI rotary encoder which I am using with a NI PCI-MIO-16E-1
DAQ card.  I would like to trigger the acquisition of an analog input
every 10 pulses of the BEI encoder.  I would also like to display the
pulse frequency as a RPM display on my front panel.  I have read the
document "Using Quadrature Encoders with E Series DAQ Boards" and have
tried using the "Measure Frequency (DAQ-STC).vi" in order to display
the frequency but I can't seem to figure it out.

If there is anyone who can help me I would greatly appreciate it.

Cheers,
David A.