Hi!
I have to develope an application for PDA in LabVIEW. Can someone tell
me how and where to start....the customer has its own hardware which
will be interfaced and then there are some parameters to be acquired
and data to be displayed.
I am not sure if it is a palm or pocket pc. How will the devvelopment
of the LabVIEW differ and do I develop the program using LV express
just as it is done on a normal windows or do I need LV PDA toolkit for
just the development?
And if once i have deployed the program on the PDA, can I run it in
debug mode and can I delete the program from the PDA or not?

If there are link which I could go through or progran\ms to be taken
as the starting point...will be appreciated.
Thnaks!!