Enrique <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote in message news:<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>...
> It seems that all you need to know is how to program in LabVIEW! It
> only takes 4 step. At least, that is what suggest <a
> href="http://digital.ni.com/worldwide/bwcontent.nsf/web/all/2C2CE61C7080735F86256E2A004F2FD3";>the
> latest NI Newsletter</a>.
>
> You need the <a href="http://www.ni.com/labview/power.htm#pda";>LabVIEW
> PDA module</a> along with LabVIEW to develop you PDA application.
>
> I remember last year for NIWeek, you can get a small program developed
> with LabVIEW/PDA module from NI Week. All you needed to do is to copy
> the program to your PDA/Pocket PC. If you want to remove it, you just
> delete it. (My guess is that you can only debug in the PC, not in the
> PDA.) Unfortunatelly, I am not finding that program in NI website. I
> think I have it somewhere, so if you are interested I can look around
> to see if I still have it and post it here.
>
> About the customer having its own hardware... that's another story.
> You are more likely to obtain answers to your questions in the <a
> href="http://exchange.ni.com/servlet/ProcessRequest?RHIVEID=101&RPAGEID=8&RFORMNUMBER=3&RHIDETAG=TRUE&UCATEGORY_0=_50&UCATEGORY_S=0";>LabVIEW
> Targets</a> forum.
>
> Regards;
> Enrique

Hi! Enrique,
Thanks for the links and help you had suggested. It was helpful. I
could even find a manual on PDA…here is the link just in case anyone
else needs it.
http://digital.ni.com/manuals.nsf/websearch/948645EDBFA39E1786256D2C0066B381?OpenDocument&node=132100_US

After reading the manual I have few more questions which are as
follows:
1.      I could not be very clear as to what execution target should I use
when I have to develop a VI for Palm PDA. Do I use Execution target
for windows(this si for host PC) or do I develop my application using
execution target for Palm Os devices.
2.      In my application I have a parameter using which I have to plot
waveform graph….now the manual says that the Digital waveform graphs
are not supported on PDA as well as its related VIs and functions. And
on Palm OS data acquisition and Instrument I/O features are also not
supported. Is there any workaround which can be used for this?
Another point I wanted to clarify was if the toolkit is compatible wit
LV6 version or is it compatible with only LV Express?

Thanks once again for all your help.
- AK