From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Simon Whitaker
Sent: jeudi, 1. avril 2004 12:05
To: Info-LabVIEW List
Subject: Running two copies of VI and seeing two FPs

Hi folks,

I'm trying to get a VI set up so that it can have more than one open FP
available at once. It's a log viewer and I'd like to be able to have two
instances running side-by-side, with a different log file loaded into each
one. Setting the VI to reentrant doesn't appear to be the complete solution.
This must be a fairly common problem, and I'd be interested to hear from
anyone who's managed to solve it.

Cheers,

Simon

Simon Whitaker <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>