Dennis,

   You have given me links to a Print VI that prints the whole front
   panel. How would I make this VI functional for printing just a graph
   or table in the front panel ? Also, the Print Dialog VI that you
   pointed at, does not have the option of selecting number of copies for
   print. How would I bring that on, do you have one ready ? Or I should
   be adding extra lines in the code for it ? Please let me know.

I am having problem printing something, let me tell you the scenario
here. I have to print a graph that's on a Tab Page. I want to print
both the Tab page and the graph. What I am doing is, I convert the Tab
Page Image to a JPEG file and then pass this file for print. The
problem, sometimes this JPEG gets printed and sometimes not. Why is
this happening? Please Advise.

Thanks.